YAY! So do you have to receive a copy in the mail to get them certified with your Dossier and then sent to IAN? I still have not gotten mine in the mail. We got approved the same week! Yay a million times!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I see your appt is on the 15th! Mine is the 8th!!!! How crazy close are we?!?!?!?!? =)
Yippie! I thought that this might be the news! So, so happy for you!
YAY! Cograts!! Wait list here you come!
hooray hooray hooray!!! COOL! And, 3 weeks gives me hope! I can handle a three week wait. I. Think. LOL. We hope to submit our HS to DCFS next week. Congrats!!!
Congrats on being approved!! I am also with IAN...just started :) look forward to following your blog.
YAY! So do you have to receive a copy in the mail to get them certified with your Dossier and then sent to IAN? I still have not gotten mine in the mail. We got approved the same week! Yay a million times!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteI see your appt is on the 15th! Mine is the 8th!!!! How crazy close are we?!?!?!?!? =)
ReplyDeleteYippie! I thought that this might be the news! So, so happy for you!
ReplyDeleteYAY! Cograts!! Wait list here you come!
ReplyDeletehooray hooray hooray!!! COOL! And, 3 weeks gives me hope! I can handle a three week wait. I. Think. LOL. We hope to submit our HS to DCFS next week.
ReplyDeleteCongrats!!!
Congrats on being approved!! I am also with IAN...just started :) look forward to following your blog.
ReplyDelete