Pages

Thursday, December 31, 2009

I hope.

I hope. 
For more love, more joy, and laughter.

I hope.
You'll have more than you'll ever need.

I hope.  
We'll have more happy ever afters.

I hope. 
We can live more fearlessly.
And, we can lose all the pain and misery.

I hope. I hope.




Hoping for a peaceful new year to all of my dear friends and family.





4 comments:

  1. Beautiful song......Here's to hoping ;)

    Looking forward to 2010...that it will bring you love and joy like you have never known :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sara -- we hope you see your baby so very soon. 2010 will surely be the best year of your life. We feel honored that we'll be able to share it with you (and are DYING for playdates w/ Bear and your little one!!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope that you will see your sweet little one's face soon! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for commenting on my blog. looking forward to reading yours and following your story. looks like you will be getting a referral very soon!

    ReplyDelete