Pages

Monday, March 8, 2010

Losing my cool.

This post title is funny to me because you have to be cool to lose cool and I can't say that I have actually been cool since starting this process. Maybe I should re-title "Losing the little bit of cool I had mustered up."

Everything was fine until this morning. I woke up after a series of vivid, court date-related dreams. Ever since, I have started to lose the loose grip that I started with.

But, BUT, my amazing friend visited sweet baby B today and held him and cuddled him and loved on him and told me that my genius boy is already rolling from his back to his tummy.

It's amazing what these little updates and tidbits can do to make your heart swell. Tonight, I am hoping for sweet dreams of court passing and finally holding that baby boy.

4 comments:

  1. How great that they were able to spend time with him; I hope they will get to see him again before they leave. Thinking of you and little B tomorrow night!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woman, you're my rock. I need you to stay strong to get us through this. I'm the one falling apart at the seams. You're the one who is surprisingly strong in the face of this epic moment in our respective quests to build our families. Crap. Maybe I got it wrong and we're both falling apart at the seams?

    Either way, it'll all be over in 36 hours. xoxo Shelby

    ReplyDelete
  3. fingers, legs, eyes and arms crossed for everything to go smoothly tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't wait to hear the great news tomorrow morning! Try and get some sleep tonight if that's possible :)

    ReplyDelete