His file was missing a very important letter.
We were rescheduled for March 24th.
(I am secretly--okay not so secretly--hoping that the letter will arrive and our case will be closed before then!)
Thanks for your prayers. Please don't stop.
P.S. Holy crapioli- did the ET adoption community just get rocked today or what? Still not clear if the change in policy will affect me yet or not, but will probably know more by Friday. In the meantime, yes, I am checking airlines.
P.P.S. Three cheers for my buddy and her new baby girl! So glad this day had some GOOD news!
You are too sweet for even thinking of me, but thank you! I'm hoping that the rumors that this new change won't impact those with court dates scheduled is true. I'm hoping even harder that your letter is winding its way into your file right about now, though.
ReplyDeleteSorry it didn't pass! I know from experience how devastating that call is. We were only missing a stamp on Ben's paperwork. Praying that March 24th will bring better news!!! Hang in there!
ReplyDeleteHugs!! and more hugs!
ReplyDeleteI do not like this news...but I'm glad you're new court date is only 2 weeks away....as for all the other news today...this should be a very interesting week. I don't know which way to hope for your sake. :)
ReplyDeleteI am praying that your case gets closed up asap. I would love to see you get the approval tomorrow. I doubt that the new rule will apply to you but I would be looking into flights too. It gives me something to do - I had a hard time with the stages were there was nothing to do.
ReplyDeleteI am so sorry to hear the news. Hang in there-that letter just may show up any day and surprise the heck out of you!!!
ReplyDelete:( so, so sorry!
ReplyDeleteI am so sorry you did not pass this first time...still holding out hope that the letter will show up sooner than the 24th.
ReplyDeletehugs to you, my friend.