Thanks for commenting on my blog - I LOVE Grippos too...anytime we go to visit our family in KY (or vice versa) there is a lot of Grippos piled in the car! Going back and catching up on your blog...congrats on your referral! BTW, my daughter's bday is March 24th - so I'm expecting good things for you!
Just know you're not alone. We're all pulling for you both.
ReplyDeletePraying for you! It is one of the hardest emotions I have ever had to feel. I will love on your baby in two weeks!!!
ReplyDeleteI know.
ReplyDeleteIt sucks!
Thinking of you and baby B!
Praying he will be in your arms soon, and all will be right in your world!
ReplyDeleteI know, believe me, I know! Hang in there...
ReplyDeleteI can not imagine as I am not there yet...but you ARE strong and will continue to be strong for you both. You ARE stronger than you know!
ReplyDeleteI wish I could snap my fingers and zip you over to be with him. I can tell your mama's heart is aching. hugs, friend.
ReplyDeleteThanks for commenting on my blog - I LOVE Grippos too...anytime we go to visit our family in KY (or vice versa) there is a lot of Grippos piled in the car! Going back and catching up on your blog...congrats on your referral! BTW, my daughter's bday is March 24th - so I'm expecting good things for you!
ReplyDelete