Pages

Sunday, March 7, 2010

Three.

Guess I am sticking with the "three" theme.

HEY- Did you remember that I have a court date in THREE days?!

The countdown has begun and I am feeling quite cool about it. Very unlike me.

Wishing, hoping, and praying that it will be the news we want to hear on Wednesday.

Please wish, hope, and pray for us!


6 comments:

  1. We are praying :)can't wait to read the good news!

    ReplyDelete
  2. An inspired title to your post :).

    I think you sent your nerves to California. I'd be happy to return them. Just let me know.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You got it!!! Can't wait to celebrate with you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cannot wait to read the "WE PASSED" post!!! It's coming...:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can't wait to read the good news. Best of luck!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am wishing, hoping & praying right along with you!!! I, too, am fairly calm, but I must admit that it hit me--hard--today in church that THIS Wednesday could be it!!!

    ReplyDelete