Pages

Friday, August 20, 2010

Lady Killer?

Today was the third time different strangers have told me my son will be a 'lady killer'. The first being in Ethiopia... something like... "He's very handsome. How you say. English? Lady Killer?" I laughed for days about that one.

He IS quite the charmer, but you be the judge. Lady Killer? Or Class Clown?

(Why yes, I AM collecting images for future blackmail. How smart of me!)


6 comments:

  1. Well, all I can say is that I ADORE that kid and I haven't even met him!!! He is, without a doubt, one of the CUTEST baby boys I have ever seen. Seriously.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Class clowns have all the fun!!! Can't he be both?? (If he goes the class clown route, I should be able to offer some expert parenting advice on "how to parent the dramaticly funny child!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. He's got that "Hey baby, wanna come over and share my Lucky Charms?" look! So handsome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am saying Lady Killer because he melts my heart!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hilarious...o.k., I'm ready to see the both of you again! He's a magnet! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sometimes the class clown grows up to be that "charming flirty outgoing lady killer". In other words- you are in trouble! Good luck =)

    ReplyDelete