Abel is obsessed with oatmeal lately. He gets so excited that he cheers for it between bites. Today, I couldn't tell if he was cheering or asking for more. He loves to eat!
It is not very often that I want to adopt a baby BUT when I see this guy, I am sooo ready!! He is such a cutie and so smart!! I love him! Kinda sound like a proud grandma.....well maybe just an aunt!! I am still to young to be a grandma:)
I think it was a little of both =)
ReplyDeletewell, that explains those cheeks. lol He was definitely signing more in those first few seconds. What a little smartie-pants.
ReplyDeleteIt is not very often that I want to adopt a baby BUT when I see this guy, I am sooo ready!! He is such a cutie and so smart!! I love him! Kinda sound like a proud grandma.....well maybe just an aunt!! I am still to young to be a grandma:)
ReplyDelete