Pages

Sunday, November 14, 2010

Sappy Sunday


Okay, I'm not a great blogger. I don't do Fave Foto Fridays, Wordless Wednesdays, or Thankful Thursdays.

But parenthood has turned me into a big sap and I need an outlet, so I'm introducing Sappy Sundays!

Today's sap:
Sometimes as Abel is falling asleep he smiles a little. And sometimes when he's fallen asleep in his clothes and I lay him down and take off his shoes and socks, he sleep-giggles. It kills me.

Consider sharing your sappy sap with blogland!

And, because I know this is the reason you come here...

4 comments:

  1. oh, what a blessing it must be to get to enjoy your boy's sweet little quirks. I love hearing about these via your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE sappy Sundays and you have good reason to feel sappy. I mean...just look at those cheeks and that grin! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. HA! Sappy Sundays are great! Little man is getting so big. Love that smile!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Seriously?! That sweater is KILLING me!!! I love that kid!

    ReplyDelete