Pages

Saturday, December 4, 2010

Help!! There's a toddler in my house!


-At dinner last night, I got a hand swipe and definitive, "NO!" when I dared to give him something he didn't want (at least at that very moment...he was eating it 2 minutes before.)


-He can go from happy boy to mad boy to sad boy to happy boy all in about 20 seconds. It's got to be some kind of record.
-He is naughty! And I know he knows by the way he looks at me as he's doing something he's not supposed to ... it's all in the eyes. NAUGHTY!







All signs point to my baby boy becoming a toddler. All I can say is YIKES! :)


4 comments:

  1. HAHAHAHAHA!!!! I am not laughing at you, I am laughing with you:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yikes is right!!! The problem is that he is WAY too fricking cute to be angry at. Enjoy the tantrums! They don't ever really go away-just change a bit with age!!!

    ReplyDelete