Pages

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Sappy Sunday

Maybe because of the holidays, or maybe just because I'm a big ol' sap, but I've been thinking a lot about the first day I met Abel.

Swirly.

That's the only word to describe that day.

My head was swirly. My stomach was swirly.

I still can't believe we are here and have been a family for eight months now. Totally swirly.

These photos capture a bit of the swirl of that sweet day.

6 comments:

  1. I remember those tiny little legs. How can he keep getting even cuter?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's some great sappiness =) Can't wait for my first day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome sap! Thanks for the flax suggestion. I never would have thought of that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. AWWW!!! He was so tiny! I adore his stick legs! So fricking cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Time flies too quickly!! Love this sappy sunday post :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great Post! I really miss reading them! I'm thinking of blogging again also!

    ReplyDelete