Pages

Monday, March 28, 2011

Bathtub Barbershop

We've got a little problem of fuzzies over here. Also, some uneven spots, especially over his (former) bald spot on the back of his perfect little (read= GIGANTIC) noggin.

I looked around trying to find a kid-friendly haircutting spot, but decided that since Abel would likely freak, it would be too traumatic for both of us. Grandma and Grandpa were in town for the weekend and could offer the moral support, so we had our first 'Bathtub Barbershop' appointment.

Yep, didn't you know? I am now also a barber. And a damn good one!
Before- Abel: 50% cheeks/50% hair


Before
Fuzzy pic of LONG hair
Chopping with my Grandma-assist
Tell me I don't look like a professional!
Sweet baby curls...
After
Loving his new look.
Walk-ins welcome.



7 comments:

  1. Excellent work my dear!! Love that boy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! You did great! I've been doing Ben's hair since he came home too. It's easier and CHEAPER!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so brave...I'm taking in E in soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is it possible he looks even MORE delicious?? This is what we did with Sam and heck, it works so why not? I love his curly hair because it is forgiving and no one sees all the uneven wonkiness that happened in the tub...that goodness he doesn't have straight hair!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Way to go, momma!!!! And what a little cutie :)

    ReplyDelete