Pages

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Sappy Sunday : {My favorite things...}


Okay, I know there are way too many 'favorite things' about Abel, but I have to document some of this crazy cuteness.

Today's favorite thing:

Abel wears one of those rubber bibs with a catcher. Yeah, he's pretty messy. Surprised?

After he finishes his meal he always tips his bib up to see what sweet morsels are left behind. He always acts surprised like, "Hey, wow! LOOK! I found a black bean!!" It's hilarious.

Sorry for the crappy photo quality... the boy moves fast.

3 comments:

  1. His cuteness shines through even the blurriness!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He just keeps getting cuter! I can barely take it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Keep on recording every cute moment. Believe it or not you probably will forget, and/or get his cute moments confused with siblings which may follow?! =). And the "crappy" photo makes it real!

    ReplyDelete