Pages

Sunday, April 3, 2011

Sappy Sunday


It dawned on me when I woke up from our second 3 hour nap of the weekend. (Yep, go ahead and hate me!)

THIS is what I worked so hard for.

This time last year, I was working two stressful jobs and finishing school. I was waiting on embassy... Adoption was stress. Waiting was stress. Work was stress. Life was stress.

This weekend it was just the two of us for the whole weekend. I didn't cook once. I took 3 hour naps. We watched E1m0. We danced. We laughed. We dined out almost every meal with our special party of two. We went to the park.

It was so very worth it
.

6 comments:

  1. yay! sounds like a perfect weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Abel gives it the "thumbs up"! Love that pic.... And I love Sappy Sundays. Keep 'em coming! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the photo! And the hat. Really not sure how I'm feeling about that three hour nap, though. I suspect it's jealousy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. :)
    don't worry, i don't hate on the three hour naps! you deserve it after your lack of sleep for all of those nights!

    ReplyDelete