Funny that I've heard that song about a thousand times, but it never really made sense to me until I heard it play with your video. And, I never really liked it before! Perfect perfect. Just like your family. Can't wait to get my arms around you both this summer, however that works out. XO.
Oh my goodness what a perfect video. And could you have picked a better song! I cannot believe its been a whole year. What beautiful family.
ReplyDeleteFunny that I've heard that song about a thousand times, but it never really made sense to me until I heard it play with your video. And, I never really liked it before! Perfect perfect. Just like your family. Can't wait to get my arms around you both this summer, however that works out. XO.
ReplyDeleteSo cute! Happy 1 year!
ReplyDeleteWow...a year already?!?! That's crazy. Congrats to you both! Love the video.
ReplyDeleteLove that video!!! Hapy 1 year together! Can't wait to see you both this summer.
ReplyDeleteHappy 1 year! Love both of you!
ReplyDeleteHappy Forever Family Day! Love the video!
ReplyDeleteawwww..
ReplyDeletehad to check out your blog again after your comment on FB!