Pages

Monday, May 16, 2011

Updates

So, it's been a while. Still not sure where this thing is headed, but figured I might as well not totally neglect it ...not when there are cute photos to post!

A-Train is now 18 months old. He's had fight after fight with ear infections that have landed him an appointment with ENT. We'll know more soon, but happy to be getting a plan in place. We've finally settled into our new apartment and are really digging our new digs. Life is good. If Chicago weather would recognize that HEY!-it's springtime, life would be even good-er.

Rogue curls in the bathtub.


Ready to start kindergarten, or take drivers ed, or give me a heart attack by announcing his Spring Break plans...


Mad skills now have him climbing furniture. Pretty sure base jumping is next.


Yes, he IS tap dancing on the coffee table here.
I fear we aren't long for our peaceful time with no broken bones.


Who heeds a puppy to eat your dinner when you can hide it all in your hair?

4 comments:

  1. What kidnapper tells you in advance that they plan on taking your child? That would be me. You've been warned. It's your fault anyway, with all the adorable photos. Tap dancing on coffee tables in Elmo jammies?? Give a girl a break already! Sheesh. Tell him Auntie Jen is taking him sky diving. It's my version of, "Hey kid, wanna help me find my lost puppy??"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dancing on the table...lady, you're gonna have your hands full in about 10 years! ;) He's so stinking cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh, my, that face!!! He is THE CUTEST!!!!!he is growing up TOO quickly :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sara,

    My name's Kate & I'm planning to adopt domestically through the Sayers Program at The Cradle. I've been reading your blog since around the time you accepted your referral. I was wondering if I could ask you some questions about your adoption experience, particularly around single motherhood, daycare, etc.

    My e-mail address is kmrye at hotmail dot com.

    Thanks so much,
    Kate

    ReplyDelete