Pages

Sunday, August 14, 2011

In Season

The little dude and I are equally obsessed with nature's sweetest antioxidant. We are making the most of blueberry season and today was an
all day improvised BLUE fest!!

Pancakes with blueberry syrup. A delicious way to start the day.


Brie, blueberry and honey quesadillas.

Blueberries on arugula with edamame and goat cheese.
Don't knock it till you try it!

Brownies with whipped cream and berries.

My little friend is a purist. He likes his blue's room temp and in their natural state.
The best part of the day was hearing him pronounce blueberries.
Something like, "bubuvebele".

4 comments:

  1. We love blueberrys!!! Smart boy you have there to love blueberries too. I love his cheesy happy grin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with a-train.... Fruit is best room temp

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yum. I adore blueberries also and these all look Scrumptious, especially the quesadillas!

    ReplyDelete