Pages

Sunday, October 23, 2011

Sous chef

I love to cook, but it's nice to finally have some help in the kitchen!


We made a spider pizza!
Waiting patiently....
Cheers!

5 comments:

  1. Too cute! But I'm filing this under 'do not try at home', ha ha. Toddler, rolling pin AND flour? You are brave.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE IT!! You are brave though, i haven't yet tried to cook with Keshi :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute idea for a pizza! The girls love to help in the kitchen; too bad I never feel like cooking anymore...ha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful. What are those spiders? Mushrooms?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would like to thank Ultimate Life Clinic for reversing my father's Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS). My father’s ALS condition was fast deteriorating before he started on the ALS Herbal medicine treatment from Ultimate Life Clinic. He was on the treatment for just 6 months and we never thought my father will recover so soon. He has gained some weight in the past months and he is able to walk with no support. You can reach them through there website www.ultimatelifeclinic.com

    ReplyDelete