So, what am I doing? No, not the schoolwork piling up and making me guilty. No, not reading the pile of attachment/adoption books on my nightstand. No, not organizing my apartment.
I am spending the majority of my time online, researching VERY important topics like "Why Are Tortilla Chips So Damn Good?"
Seriously, though... why are they SO good? I swear if I ever move from Chicago, I will need a weekly shipment of my fave green-bag chips.
If I were you, I would expect this kind of random post for a while as I obsess, wait, and spend WAY too many hours online.
I am so glad to know that I am not the only person absolutely obsessed with the internet (adoption issues of coarse). I have never in my 38 years spent so much time wasting time. I must say though I find it a wonderful time to pass the WAIT.
ReplyDeleteI'm right there with ya... It's been even worse for me since we got our referral! I never understood surfing the internet endlessly and now I do!
ReplyDeletehehe! I relate to this so much!
ReplyDeleteI left Chicago for three years, and I missed the green bag every day. Reason #1 of many I'm glad to be back.
ReplyDelete