Pages

Thursday, November 26, 2009

My home is not a place, it is people.

This was the quote on the cover of the annual report I received yesterday of one of my favorite Chicago organizations.   

Obviously, this year on Thanksgiving I am thinking a lot about my family...my people.  My biological people.  My friend people.  My person who is not yet known to me and is far away today.

I am so thankful for all of my types of people, and  all of the ways they have come into my world.

Giving thanks for you today.  Thanks for being in my life, and making it a home.  


4 comments:

  1. we give thanks for your friendship Sara and cannot wait to meet little B sometime soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sara,

    Thank you for wanting to follow along my new blog Adoption is Forever.

    I wanted to let you know I'm moving the followers to Adoption Stories, Success Stories and Prayer Requests. I won't be adding to many new things to the home page!

    Blessings and grace,
    Jill

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am thankful that we met through our group! It makes the journey so much easier and more fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope your person is revealed to you very soon!

    ReplyDelete