Pages

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

The untold benefit of international adoption.

I had no idea that I would be gaining anything more than a new family member when I started this process.

I had no idea that I would be blessed with meeting all of the these fabulous new friends.

Really, it is the untold benefit of international adoption. These friends.

I was so lucky to visit these friends and these friends over the past weekend. Then, I was so happy to meet this new addition newly arrived home.

Just wanted to say thank you to these friends, whether we have met in person or I have just been encouraged by you over the web... thank you!


6 comments:

  1. I think Medina is in withdrawal. ;-) We loved meeting you and can't wait to see you with your sweet baby A this summer!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a great weekend! So nice to be surrounded by people who "get it" :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awe...we love you too and can't wait to see you this summer with Baby A!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad that you have met some kindred spirits! It's amazing to have the support from all walks of life!

    ReplyDelete
  5. um...i hope i didn't scare you away from phone calls with my area code on your caller id...after last night's call, you'll probably let them go to voicemail ;)

    great talking to you :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. right back atcha', sister! I'm so excited that I not only met you but you live close by! Love that!

    ReplyDelete