Number Two: I visited a home daycare a couple of weeks ago that I really, really liked and it's around the corner from my apartment. I was super-bummed because she told me that in order to hold the spot, I would have to start paying her 50% now every week until I needed care. NOT doable... I probably won't be needing child care until the end of the summer and it would be irresponsible for me right now to pay that kind of money. She called me today and said that she has a family leaving at the end of June and if I want that spot, I wouldn't have to pay a dime until JULY! Um, yeah!!
Number Three: Is it wrong that I am putting #3 on hold until next week? Is it wrong to not want ANYTHING else good to happen so that I can save it -- and pass court on March 10th?!
Not sure if it works this way, but that's how it's all playing out in my head today. :)
Umm... totally okay and I like the idea!!!! It is okay to space out the good things coming in 3's!!! yay!
ReplyDeleteI am so glad to hear that your kitty is going to be okay! Things are looking up!
ReplyDeleteOh, I'm so happy about your cat! Such great news. About #3? I'd be shocked if you wasted good thing #3 on anything else.
ReplyDeleteOur little girl Chihuahua, Ella, tore her cruciate ligament in December when she was playing with our larger dog, Charlie. We are crazy about our dogs- they are our children!! They are all rescues, and it breaks our hearts the lives they had before us. Well, our vet (as much as we love her) advised surgery, and I was less afraid of the $2,500 cost (I'll throw it on the credit card!) and more afraid of her old, much-abused puppy-mill rescued body. I was afraid for her to go under anesthesia again because she has been through a lot.....
ReplyDeleteWe read up on the tear, did our own research, and we put her in a crate when we leave the house with her little "brother", Ethan for company. We give her 500mg of glucosamine & MSM daily, and we carry her up and down all stairs all the time. (Although she has gotten away from us a few times.....)
Two months later, she is doing excellent! You would never know she is an 11 year-old senior pet with a cruciate tear. Her limp has lessened to almost nothing, and her other leg which we were afraid might give out due to the increased stress is holding up beautifully.
As much as I love vets and what they do for animals, they don't always give homeopathic and natural remedies enough time to work.
Take care and I'm excited for your journey!! The finish line is in sight!!!
Kari, from IAN
So glad that things are turning around for you!!! You must be so relieved that Kitty is feeling better :)I am praying for a great outcome for you and S next week!!!
ReplyDelete