Glad to know I am not the only one who gained 10 pounds and grew 10,000 grey hairs :)
I feel your pain but it is all good!
You still have $10 in the bank? how did you manage that?! :)
and just imagine when you get those ten fingers to kiss and ten toes to play "this little piggy" with....SOON!!!!
LOLLLLLL!!! So true, so true....
I would also like to know how you managed to hold onto $10? Ten lbs...that's pretty good...I think I beat you by about 5. :)
Sister, if you kept it to 10 pounds, you're ahead of the game.
Glad to know I am not the only one who gained 10 pounds and grew 10,000 grey hairs :)
ReplyDeleteI feel your pain but it is all good!
ReplyDeleteYou still have $10 in the bank? how did you manage that?! :)
ReplyDeleteand just imagine when you get those ten fingers to kiss and ten toes to play "this little piggy" with....SOON!!!!
ReplyDeleteLOLLLLLL!!! So true, so true....
ReplyDeleteI would also like to know how you managed to hold onto $10? Ten lbs...that's pretty good...I think I beat you by about 5. :)
ReplyDeleteSister, if you kept it to 10 pounds, you're ahead of the game.
ReplyDelete