Pages

Sunday, April 4, 2010

I don't recommend.

I do not recommend pursuing adoption (alone) while holding one full time job, one consuming part time job, and going to school.

There should be rules against this.

The good news-- I will finish this degree the SAME day I am likely to travel to Ethiopia.

Finish. Baca. The end.

That means hours of novels, romantic comedies, and trashy mags await me on that flight!

The only thing keeping me going right now is sweet, sweet updates of that smiley baby boy.

Soon.

3 comments:

  1. WOW! Amazing how the timing is all coming together. Can't wait for you to have that sweet smiley baby in your arms!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh i feel your pain on all those things (well except the doing it alone part)school+work+ adoption is hard. thats great timing though (I will be reading textbooks on our flight, so enjoy those trashy magazines:)

    ReplyDelete