Pages

Monday, June 7, 2010

One Month of Motherhood.

So, I was planning on writing a long post of updates on our first month home, complete with witty remarks about my introduction to motherhood.

But I'm just too damn tired!

Basically, it boils down to this: Don't ever let your child do his 'business' in his bouncy seat and I didn't think it was possible, but I am loving being a mother even more than I thought I would.

And, gracious, am I tired?!

Abel STILL hates baths, so these smiles after a clean-up tonight were worthy of documentation!
.

10 comments:

  1. Oh, I just want to come over and kiss those cheeks of his! Adorable pictures and happy one month!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How can it be a month already?!? He's just getting cuter and cuter, isn't he? Congratulations! You're such a lucky mom!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Home safe and sound and happy for one month...
    Ahhhh....LIFE IS GOOD!


    HD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy 1 month!! Love the pictures of that little cutie! Ben hated the bath too when he got home. What helped him was for me to fill the bath without him in the room (the sound of the water frightened him) and to keep the water lukewarm (he hated if the water was warm). Now I can't get him out of the bath!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy 1 month, Sara! My heart just melts every time I see his picture (especially the ones with his 2 fingers in position!).

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tired....just resign yourself to the fact that you'll be tired for the next 18 years ;) Actually, it does get better!!
    Abel is so stinkin' adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just got your blog from Aimee! Congratulations! Abel is a blessed little guy to have you as his mama. You seem like you are in a happy, blissful state of love. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my oh my. I wish I lived close!! whatta gorgeous little guy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm finally getting a few minutes to read blogs! he is a DOLL! and he looks so healthy and all-around CUTE CUTE CUTE!!! I know what you mean about tired, but oh boy is it worth it :)

    ReplyDelete