Abel loves his day care. And, I love that he loves it.
The report today: No tears, two naps, lots of smiles.
Titi was surprised by how much Abel liked Salsa and Merengue Time. I'm not. The boy has been known to shake it at our home dance parties; he likes to move.
So, as easy as that... I'm okay. He's okay. There is no place I would rather he be, assuming it can't be with me. And that makes me really, really happy. I feel lucky.
And thank you for the messages, texts, and comments. Once again, this adoptive community proved itself as an amazing support!
And for your viewing pleasure, Sumo Abel takes his friend Y.

This was taken on a camera phone, but I think clearly captures the moment...Y's fear of the heavyweight with sharp, new teeth. This was his way of 'comforting' her after a dental procedure. LOL.
Yay!!!
ReplyDeleteGlad it's going well!!
ReplyDeleteso glad to hear it all ok:))))Happy baby=happy mommy
ReplyDelete