It was Bekila's 30th... I feel your pain. :-)
I'm not going to start counting until after he says Momma.:)
I'm so sorry. Etta's first word was chicken, and it's pretty clear that it was chosen because it really is her favorite thing. I think I came in third.
maya's was "nana" for banana but nana and mama are pretty close, don't you think? ;)abel is growing up too fast!
you know that was also Keshi's first word? what an odd coincidence!! :)
Ummm...I hope you told him he was grounded until he says the "correct" first word, which is mama, of course!!!
It was Bekila's 30th... I feel your pain. :-)
ReplyDeleteI'm not going to start counting until after he says Momma.
ReplyDelete:)
I'm so sorry. Etta's first word was chicken, and it's pretty clear that it was chosen because it really is her favorite thing. I think I came in third.
ReplyDeletemaya's was "nana" for banana but nana and mama are pretty close, don't you think? ;)
ReplyDeleteabel is growing up too fast!
you know that was also Keshi's first word? what an odd coincidence!! :)
ReplyDeleteUmmm...I hope you told him he was grounded until he says the "correct" first word, which is mama, of course!!!
ReplyDelete