Pages

Monday, April 12, 2010

A weekend as it should be.

This weekend was geeeorgeous and it was about time for some weekending.

Got myself organized and cleaned up my filthy dwelling, played outside a bit, took in a double feature (one rom-com and one documentary... I like to think of myself as balanced!), and ended the weekend with a kick-ass show.

Yes, the way a weekend should be.

(I did work most of the day on Saturday and wrote a paper Friday night, but it still felt great!)

Things are winding down with school and things are winding up with anticipation of meeting the little one, who is plumping up and looking very huggable and kissable these days.

I am hoping to leave for Ethiopia in exactly two weeks. TWO WEEKS. I hope. I hope. I hope.



7 comments:

  1. Sara!! Can't believe it's 2 weeks away! Please please send me a "plumped up" picture of the little man to my email -- I'm dying to see how he's changed since I held the little bean.

    :-)
    Jen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! You're almost there! SO excited for you and I can't wait to see recent pics of the little guy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. TWO WEEKS?!!! That is CRAZY exciting!!! Can't wait to hear all about him when you get home...as if you will have time for blogging!!! May the two weeks go by in record speed!

    ReplyDelete
  4. two weeks!!!!! may it go fast and slow all at once!!! looking forward to tomorrow...and friday...and saturday! it's a "b" filled week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. TWO WEEEEEEKS!!!!!! You are soooo close. I can't WAIT for you to have that 'not so little anymore' guy in your arms!

    ReplyDelete
  6. And now you are down to one week! One week!!!!!!!! Such an exciting time!!!!

    ReplyDelete