Pages

Saturday, June 5, 2010

A selfish wish.

Is it wrong of me to wish that these BFFs grow up, fall in love, and get married so that I can finally be related to my BFF?

You know...when they're both 30 and doctors in something or other, of course!

The cuteness factor is high when these two are in the same room to be sure.



4 comments:

  1. That picture is SO BEAUTIFUL!!!

    I already have Isaac married off to my BFF's daughter! (She is an older woman as well!) Selfish?! Maybe. But I think brilliant is a far better word for us!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy cow, that's a lot of cuteness snuggled up in there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Has Heather told you that I think Abel is the cutest baby ever? When I want to feel happy and smile, I just pull his picture up on my computer.

    ~hippo hugs~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahh, I didn't know you had a blog too! Now I can stalk you and Abel more- yes!!! This picture is my phone's background and I still stop to stare adoringly almost every time I use my phone. Hope you two bundles of joy are doing well.

    ReplyDelete