Oh this makes me giggle =)
he looks so busted
I love it!!!
Too funny!!! I'm in love with that boy's cheeks... Good choices in reading material!
adorable!!
Isn't that where you wanted them Mommy??? He's just a doll.
Can't wait to get my hands on that boy in a few weeks!! You will be joining us at least for dinner won't you???
yep. out with the magazines...in with the board books and other indestructible items. :)
Oh this makes me giggle =)
ReplyDeletehe looks so busted
ReplyDeleteI love it!!!
ReplyDeleteToo funny!!! I'm in love with that boy's cheeks... Good choices in reading material!
ReplyDeleteadorable!!
ReplyDeleteIsn't that where you wanted them Mommy??? He's just a doll.
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to get my hands on that boy in a few weeks!! You will be joining us at least for dinner won't you???
ReplyDeleteyep. out with the magazines...in with the board books and other indestructible items. :)
ReplyDelete